President Donald Trump has had a number of very significant accomplishments during his first one hundred days in office. However, many of his biggest achievements might not have gotten the attention they deserved because of the main stream media’s liberal slant and bias, or by a continued effort from the media to be completely negative, or simply ignore the positive changes that Pres. Trump has made so far. It certainly is worth itemizing the long list of successes so far of the nation’s 45th President.
In his first hundred days in office President Trump has:
- Initiated the process of reducing taxes
- Started pulling back on government regulations
- Begun the process of overhauling government-run health care
- Restored consumer and business confidence with strong and effective pro-growth policies
- Has overseen the biggest stock market increase in the first one hundred days of any U.S. President before him
- Restored the Keystone Pipeline which will employ thousands of Americans
- Renewed efforts to revive the once dead coal industry.
- Signed 11 Congressional Review Act bills to stop Obama era regulations.
- Ordered that for any new government regulations, two old ones be eliminated.
- Reduced the number of illegal immigrants from Mexico by 64% in March, compared to the same month in 2016
- Extended access for military veterans to private-sector medicine.
- Stopped forcing states to send federal money to Planned Parenthood and other clinics that perform abortions.
- Proposed radical tax-reform proposal of 15% tax rates for corporations and small businesses, doubling of the standard deduction, elimination of the Death Tax and the Alternative Minimum Tax.
- Pushed through his Supreme Court nominee- Neil Gorsuch
- Regenerated America’s military power overseas through sending U.S. cruise missiles into Syria and dropping the “Mother of All Bombs” on ISIS terrorists in Afghanistan.
In addition to the large number a important accomplishments President Trump has initiated a stance against former President Obama’s march towards socialism, which comprises various economic and political theories that support collective or governmental ownership and administration of the means of production and distribution of goods. The idea under socialism is that everyone pays taxes and the government, in an equal way, provides its citizens with the things that they need. Socialism takes away the freedom to decide how you wish to spend your money; it assumes you are not smart enough to decide what you need, so the government will give to you, what it thinks you need.
The official website for the White House has detailed a complete and extensive lsit of President Trump’s list of accomplishments in his first hundred days. View the entire list here.